1. Why choose us?

At Leotoon, we are passionate about creating a world of joy and imagination for children. Choosing us means stepping into a realm of exceptional play experiences, unparalleled quality, and dedicated customer care. Here’s why we stand out as your ultimate toy destination: 

  • Wide selection of toys
  • Uncompromised quality 
  • Development-focused designs 
  • Customer-centric approach 
  • Fast and reliable shipping  
  • Reliable manufacturing process 
  • Strict quality control and testing 


  1. Do you offer customized products?

Absolutely! We welcome your personalized requirements for logo, design, package, and carton mark. However, please note that for logo customization, the brand name must be registered as a “Trade Mark.” Any additional costs incurred for customization will need to be covered by the buyer. Our team is ready to assist you in creating a unique and tailored product that reflects your vision and brand identity.


  1. Does the company provide spare parts support?

The company does provide spare parts support. Generally, we offer 1% of spare parts as replacements for non-functional items free of cost. However, for requirements beyond this limit, all spare parts are chargeable as per the price-list. Our aim is to ensure your toy’s longevity and functionality, and we are here to assist you with any spare parts needed to keep your toy in perfect working condition. Feel free to reach out to our customer support team for any further assistance or to request spare parts.


  1. Do the products come with a warranty? 

Yes, all the toys under the brand name “Leotoon” come with a 3-month warranty on the motor and battery (subject to the production of the “Retail Invoice”). We stand by the quality and performance of our toys, and this warranty ensures that you can have peace of mind in case of any motor or battery-related issues within the specified warranty period. Please retain your “Retail Invoice” as proof of purchase to avail of the warranty benefits.


  1. What after-sales service does the company provide?

Our customer care team is available to answer your queries 7 days a week, from 9 AM to 6 PM. We also offer OEM services to all clients in India. Whether you have questions, need assistance, or require customised solutions, our dedicated team is here to support you every step of the way.


  1. What is the delivery time?

It will take about 7 days to complete an FCL order. However, please note that the exact timeframe may vary depending on the actual demand and supply situation. We strive to ensure efficient processing and timely delivery, taking into consideration the specific requirements of each order to provide the best service possible.


  1. What are the quality control measures carried out by your company?

We place great importance on quality control and ensure that every batch of toys undergo in-house QC as well as testing at NABL/BIS accredited labs. The company possesses NABL/BIS accredited lab reports, and if required, we can also apply for ASTM963e or EN71 testing at a nominated lab, with the associated cost borne by the buyer. Our commitment to quality and safety ensures that our toys provide a safe and enjoyable play experience for children.


  1. Where is the company located?

Our company is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. You’re welcome to visit! 


  1. What are the payment terms?

We accept all orders with a 30% advance payment through NEFT bank transfer, credit/debit cards, or any major payment gateways. The remaining 70% balance is required before loading and shipment. 


  1. Can I get any credit facility from the company?

Yes, the provision of a credit facility is decided on a case-by-case basis. However, please note that an irrevocable domestic bank LC/bank guarantee is mandatory to avail of this facility. Our team will assess each request individually, and if the necessary conditions are met, we will be delighted to provide the credit facility to eligible customers. Feel free to contact us for further details and assistance in obtaining this service.


  1. Is it possible to mix different models in one lorry?

Yes, absolutely! You can mix up to 5 different models in mixed colours in one lorry.

  1. What is the MOQ policy?

The company’s MOQ policy requires a 32′ lorry load for all states except Tamil Nadu. In the case of Tamil Nadu, LCL (Less than Container Load) orders of a minimum of 10 units are accepted, and colors can be mixed to meet your specific needs

Shopping Cart